Here at Hello Lover Limited, we value our customers and respect your privacy. We collect information about you through our websites in an effort to improve your shopping experience, as well as communicate with you about our products, services and promotions. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. As described in this policy, we may under certain circumstances share your information among third parties that provide services on our behalf or with whom we have partnered to offer a particular product or service.
What personal information does Hello Lover Limited collect?
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, gender, birthdate and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How does Hello lover use my personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- To process and fulfil your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail or other means about our products, services and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To administer and fulfil our promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyse trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business
- To contact you if necessary
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
You always have the choice not to receive marketing information. For instructions on opting out, please see the section entitled, "How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?" below.
Does Hello Lover Limited share my information?
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers etc. We do not authorise these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information
- when we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services or promotions to our customers
- to conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law
- protect our rights or property or those of our related companies
- enforce our terms and conditions
- act in the interest of our, or our related companies, customers or others
- For marketing communications, advertising and retargeting purpose
How do I access or change my information?
You can review and change certain personal information related to your use of our online sites (such as your name and contact information). To access your information at the Hello Lover website, simply sign in to your account using your email address and password, and you will be able to edit your personal information in your account profile.
You may also ask us to update your personal information by contacting us as described in the CONTACT menu. Please note that any request to update your personal information may take up to 10 working days to process.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?
Hello Lover Limited want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, you can let us know by contacting us. You can choose to opt out of promotional communications by clicking unsubscribe in the body of the email or replying STOP to a text message.
If contacting us to opt out of any promotional information, please be sure to include your full name and the email address you used when you registered with or made a purchase from Hello Lover Limited. If you ask us to remove your name and address from promotional lists, we will maintain your name in a "do not contact" file to ensure that we can honour your request. It may take up to 10 working days to process your email request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from Hello Lover Limited.
If you change your mind you can start receiving promotional communications from us again by logging into your online account and changing your preferences, by signing up when you visit our website or when you contact with us.
Please note that if you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email. We may also need to contact you via phone, email or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.
How does Hello Lover Limited protect children's privacy?
Hello Lover Limited is concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. Our website is not targeted to or intended for use by children.
Our website uses "cookies," which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies enable you to shop on our websites and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalise your online browsing and shopping experience.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do not accept cookies, however, you will not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our websites.
How do I know my personal information is secure?
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. Hello Lover Limited limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data, and employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality. In addition, it is our policy to never send your credit card number via email. As an added safeguard, Hello Lover Limited does not store credit card information with your registered online profile.
When you enter your personal information on our website we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. Where an online retailer uses SSL technology, at the checkout the online retailer serves and your PC encrypts everything that you enter into your computer, such as credit card details, billing and delivery address. When it is encrypted, generally other computers are unable to make sense of it, therefore keeping the information private while it is being transmitted.
To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal financial information, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), then the SSL is active. To double check for security, look at the URL or Location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from "http" to "https".
While we implement the above security measures on this site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
If you are a New Zealand resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through our page. Additionally, if you are a New Zealand resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com